April 2012 Moms
Options

Old Navy Fold Over Yoga Pants

Does anyone have some? I'm thinking of ordering some of the maternity version to wear now and postpartum. My belly is pretty big and my normal yoga type pants cut off my circulation. I can't decide if I should get them in maternity or not because I want them to work postpartum. Would I be better off just getting the regular ones in a larger size than usual? Help me decide!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Old Navy Fold Over Yoga Pants

• Options

I bought them really early on and they are comfy. I like that depending on how I feel, I can pull them up over my belly or fold them under my belly.

I just ordered another pair for postpartum of the capris for hanging around the house with the baby

• Options
    I have the maternity ones in my regular size and they're too big. No way I'll be able to wear them after she comes. I'd probably go with the regular ones in a bigger size.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last pg I wore my old navy non-pg fold over yoga pants on my way home from the hospital. They were probably a size bigger than my normal size. I could wear them pre-pg, but they were baggy. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    I have 2 pairs from my last pregnancy that I wore then, everyday after I had Edie, a good amount this summer, and a TON lately.  I bought a large and they got kinda big when I got a non-pregnant body shape, but they were still comfy to wear to bed.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'll just get the regular ones in a size up.
  • Options
    I actually just bought another pair of the maternity ones, plus the cargo length ones (can't remember what they're called). They were comfortable before I got a belly, and they're comfy now, so I think they're really versatile. I got them in my pre-pg size and they fit well.
  • Options
    I have 3 or 4 pairs (I wear yoga pants almost every day now!) and I love them.  I have them in my pre-preg size and while they fit now, I think they'll be baggy once I start losing pregnancy weight.  But they're super comfy and I'm really glad I have them!
  • Options
    Funny you posted this as I just emailed a few of my mama friends today to ask this question.  I haven't heard back from any of them yet... so good to get some opinions on here.  I think I'll likely go with the non-preggo ones.
  • Options
    I bought the maternity ones pretty early on and wore them before I really had a belly, and I still wear them now. I have regular ones from gap that are now getting tight in the belly. But I think I'll still be able to wear the maternity ones later, they are super comfy and it's not like they look like maternity pants. I am plus size to begin with though so that might be why they dont seem bigger to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the maternity ones in gray and black and live in them.  I think they are super comfortable and in no way squeeze my waistline.  I am pretty sure that they'll fit post-preg with the waistband rolled down until I lose a more significant amount of weight.
  • Options
    Wearing them right now!  I got the maternity ones in a size smaller than my pre-preg size, and they've been super comfy since I got them at week 20.
  • Options
    I purchased them regular in a bigger size. So... comfy :)
  • Options
    I have them, and love them. I figure they will be great for post partum too. The regular ones were on sale last week, so I ordered a pair of them too for once the maternity ones are too big.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"