Stay at Home Moms
Options

Beverage dispenser

Does anyone have a beverage dispenser that is cute, doesn't leak, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg? If so, would you mind posting a link or telling me where you got it. I really want to get a cute one for DD's birthday party, but a lot of them have horrible reviews!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Beverage dispenser

• Options

ya, I'd love to know too!

I just bought one from Target and it had a slow leak...I was using it for vinegar (as fabric softener) in the laundry room and didn't notice it until a bunch of vinegar was all over the cabinets. Boo!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    I picked up one from TJ Maxx- sorry but I don't remember the brand. They sell a bunch of them there, and they're all reasonably priced (under $30). I've used mine a bunch of times- no leak so far!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageje2161:
    I picked up one from TJ Maxx- sorry but I don't remember the brand. They sell a bunch of them there, and they're all reasonably priced (under $30). I've used mine a bunch of times- no leak so far!

Never thought to look there or somewhere like Marshalls Good idea! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"