June 2012 Moms

OMG...so bored...

Other than leaving the house yesterday to run some errands and go to the doctor I feel like I've been sitting here watching my sick cat breathe since Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for every breath she takes, but gah....I'm SO bored! 

Also, I got peed on today. Not cute. The worst thing is that I was so busy doing other stuff at the time to take care of her and keep her settled that the pee on my pants just dried. Yep, I'm still wearing them. Gross.

Sorry...just had to vent a bit. 

Re: OMG...so bored...

• Aww, this is really cute & really sad.

Cute in the fact that you love your cat so much you sacrificed her peeing on you & sad because you still haven't changed those pants.

I hope Callie continues to feel better. I'm constantly reading those updates you post to FB so don't stop, even if other people think it's annoying...THIS girl reads them!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no! I hope your cat feels better, pets are such a comfort.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamberlynnr7:

Aww, this is really cute & really sad.

Cute in the fact that you love your cat so much you sacrificed her peeing on you & sad because you still haven't changed those pants.

I hope Callie continues to feel better. I'm constantly reading those updates you post to FB so don't stop, even if other people think it's annoying...THIS girl reads them!  

I totally know i am getting on some people's nerves, but if they don't like it then hopefully they'll just delete me!! Hah!
  • Or block you from their newsfeed.

But who knows, when I see something I don't like, I just ignore it. But that's just me being a mature adult I guess... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"