Trying to Get Pregnant

EWCM feedback! :)

Hello Ladies! I am currently in my 2ww and I have had EWCM the entire time since my last Ovulation date. More so this morning, it felt like I wet my pants. AF was on the 4th and ovulation was between the 18th and 20th. Im not sure if this is normal or if I should have dried up at all? Just looking for some feed back and to see if anyone else has experienced this? Thank you!

-Kurstyn

Re: EWCM feedback! :)

• You said you O'd between the 18th and 20th? Do you chart to confirm ovulation?  If not, you could just be ovulating late.  If you do chart and are sure of your O date-sometimes fertile CM shows up during 2WW and it doesnt necessarily mean anything....everyone is different.  HTH!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Still new at trying to work get the chart link my page..have to play around with it more. I do chart manually though at home.
  • Loading the player...
  • Did you chart to know when O was?  Either way, I've had cycles where I had EWCM after I Oed.

If you don't chart, I'd rec it.  You can click on any of our links to start.

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • I do chart to confirm ovulation. The bump said my O date was last wednesday, but I know it was 2 days sooner from EWCM. You are right, everyone is different..Im just going to have 6 more days to see if AF will arrive. Thanks for responding! Btw...what does HTH mean? ha

• hope that helps :)
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • imageKurstyn26:

I do chart to confirm ovulation. The bump said my O date was last wednesday, but I know it was 2 days sooner from EWCM. You are right, everyone is different..Im just going to have 6 more days to see if AF will arrive. Thanks for responding! Btw...what does HTH mean? ha

Do you only chart CM or do you also chart temps? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I O'd on the 17th and ever since 2 DPO I have had EWCM, so it's been 9 days in a row I've had it. If I am pregnant this is my first time, so I don't know 100% if it is a sign, but I have never had that happen in my life. So all of this to say I am in the same boat as you, and since the "discharge" means you are having increased amounts of estrogen (as long as it's not an infection), I'd say it might be a good sign! GL, hopefully we have good news together!
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"