September 2012 Moms

holy cow am I hungry!

I've been eating so much today! I'm already on lunch #2...and ordered Pizza Hut for dinner.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: holy cow am I hungry!

• I have had days like that to and then days where I eat nothing so I am trying to tell myself it evens out lol :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sometimes wonder if LOs can go through growth spurts in utero? Typically, I haven't had an appetite. Today and yesterday, I am starving! 

:::runs off to go get my second lunch too!::: 

• Loading the player...
  • MMMMM pizza hut...all I do is eat.  If not I get so nauseous I cry...it's a terrible feeling. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageroxyttandme:

I sometimes wonder if LOs can go through growth spurts in utero? Typically, I haven't had an appetite. Today and yesterday, I am starving! 

:::runs off to go get my second lunch too!::: 

I think they can! Ds measured behind pretty much the entire pregnancy but caught up within the last few months. This baby seems to following the same pattern (I measured 6 days behind at nt scan).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get really hungry in the middle of the night, EVERY NIGHT. It's kind of annoying, but oh well, much better than nausea! I typically get up around 1 am or 5 am and eat a piece of toast or something. Last night was toast at 2 am and string cheese at 5 am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"