Georgia Babies

TOMS sizing

Thinking about getting Mia a pair of TOMS - how do they run size-wise?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TOMS sizing

• So I was just looking at a pair for Lila at Nordstrom today, since I realized she needs shoes now that she is walking, and the lady said that they run a little big. We didn't try them on so I can't vouch for that, but there you go :) I want the glittery ones for her so bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not entirely sure, but I bought a pair for kellen but his feet were too fat for them.  they are not meant for meat feet.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefrlcb:
    So I was just looking at a pair for Lila at Nordstrom today, since I realized she needs shoes now that she is walking, and the lady said that they run a little big. We didn't try them on so I can't vouch for that, but there you go :) I want the glittery ones for her so bad.

HA - the glittery ones were exactly what I was looking at!  I just dread taking her to the mall, so I guess I can get 2 sizes and just return the one I don't want.

EDD 12/24/15

• imagehthomas02:
    I'm not entirely sure, but I bought a pair for kellen but his feet were too fat for them.  they are not meant for meat feet.

Ah- good to know.

EDD 12/24/15

• They run big. Last year, H wore a whole size less in TOMS than other shoes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagehthomas02:
    I'm not entirely sure, but I bought a pair for kellen but his feet were too fat for them.  they are not meant for meat feet.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  M got my flinstone feet and we couldn't even get them on her.  i will say though, that if you order online, their customer service is great.  My husband had to return a pair (they don't have half sizes so he ordered up instead of down because they do run big) and they were great.  Heart & Sole in Smyrna has a great selection of children's styles if you want to try them on first. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBottomStar:

imagehthomas02:

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  M got my flinstone feet and we couldn't even get them on her.  i will say though, that if you order online, their customer service is great.  My husband had to return a pair (they don't have half sizes so he ordered up instead of down because they do run big) and they were great.  Heart & Sole in Smyrna has a great selection of children's styles if you want to try them on first. 

They had a 4.5 at Nordstrom so they do come in half sizes for kids, at least the ones I saw.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"