Natural Birth

Finally Introducing Myself!

i have been lurking on here for a while now and it's finally time to give a quick hello.

my hubby and i are having our second baby in may, and will be doing a nb for this one. i was very lucky to have a rather great birth with our son even having an epidural, i think i was blessed with an amazing hospital staff and everything went rather smooth.

however after doing some heavy reading (bradley methods, ina may, womanly art of breastfeeding, etc) i know that if would have held off getting the epidural while in transition (at the time i didn't know this) that i would have made it through the toughest part instead of prolonging my labor.

anyway, i love reading everyone's posts and information. i am so very excited to have this baby, and have a natural birth. i love what bradley says, it's called labor because it's hard work, not because it's painful! 

i wanted to do the bradley classes, but our schedules just didn't fit and also financially we decided not to spend the money for this. i just read a whole bunch of posts about those who did nb's w/o classes, again thanks for sharing all your stories!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally Introducing Myself!

• Hello!  I probably won't be able to take any classes either, but I've got a lot on my reading list too.  

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
  • hi and welcome. I've had two natural births. I only found this board before my second, and I got heaps of great info and ideas here.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"