June 2011 Moms

Pumping moms ....other locations to pump when out?

I'm going to be at a workshop on Friday and just realized I won't have my designated pump room there to pump at. Where do you pump when this happens? In my car? I'm just nervous about someone walking....seeing something.  Any advice? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pumping moms ....other locations to pump when out?

• I have no pumping shame-- bathroom, corner-- anywhere I can find a plug
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had planned on pumping in my car for a training a few months ago, luckily the training ended early and I didn't have to. I had just planned on parking on the roof of the parking structure where not may people were and using a breastfeeding cover.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've pumped in my car a couple times - I use a cover or a cardigan turned backwards. Just try to park somewhere quiet. Can you get in touch with the people at the workshop location and see if you can use an empty office? I have also resorted to the bathroom, but that's not ideal.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • pump under a nursing cover
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • In my car, in the far corner of a parking lot facing away from the road.
  • When I was out of town on training I planned on using my car if I needed to but when I got there I asked the trainers if they had anywhere and they found me an unused office that locked. I would always at least ask.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Thanks, I just have to grown a pair and do it in the car :) I'm sure it will be fine, I'm just a nervous nelly. I'll ask and maybe the place will have a room. Thanks!! 
  • Whenever I had workshops, I would pump in my car with a nursing cover, usually in a far corner of the parking lot.  

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• imageamberpro:
    Whenever I had workshops, I would pump in my car with a nursing cover, usually in a far corner of the parking lot.  

this for me too.   or i ask if i can borrow someone's office.

• I pump in my car on a regular basis. I don't even really bother to go to a corner. I also pump while I'm driving with one of those special hands free bras. Only when I know it's a short trip and it's only me in the car.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"