Babies on the Brain
Options

About to start trying

Hi we are about to start trying for our first and I'm looking for a board to join. Is it okay to post here if I'm still trying? I tried another board and everyone was so negative and thats not what I'm really looking for I want this to be a positive experience with people where we can share support. Is anyonelse here trying? 

Re: About to start trying

• Options

*---*newsflash*---*

A lot of the ladies on TTGP are on BOTB too. Enjoy!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Options
    Also, if you stick around the bump for any amount of time you will learn that DDing is frowned upon. It's just plain rude.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Considering you joined 29 days ago I don't think you are in charge but thanks!
  • Options
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageKitT.Kat:
    Also, if you stick around the bump for any amount of time you will learn that DDing is frowned upon. It's just plain rude.
    This.
  • Options

imagetresalane:

Please stick around.  I like entertainment.

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Options
    imageMandJS:

imagetresalane:

Reading fail. She joined 2 years and 29 days ago. And you joined today.  

Yes first thing i noticed too..

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • Options

imagetresalane:

And you say we are rude!

Come on OP. Jumping to another board and whining isn't the way to spread your magic concieving advice. BTW DDing isn't the way to make "friends"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't think you're going to get a "positive experience" on TB with the way you've started. Go to babygaga.com. They'll give you all the unicorns and roses that you need!

BabyFruit Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart BFP-11/10/11 ectopic. Methotrexate on 12/1/11. BFP #2-08/17/2012 FX for a ute-baby! 15DPO beta-387 HCG; 36 progesterone Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    OP, around here, you're what we like to call, "Speshul"
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options

imagetresalane:

I'm not in charge at all and didnt say I was... you just seemed awful concerned about people being rude earlier so I wanted to give you a heads up. And as it has been pointed out earlier... I've been here since you were in high school.

• Options
    I go to work and all the fun happens. Come on OP, come back and play! Please?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAdam&Eve07:
    I go to work and all the fun happens. Come on OP, come back and play! Please?

Thissss. C'mon OP. Everyone will play nice if you'll explain more about your magical recipe for getting KTFU in 3 months, guaranteed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageChancieMark:
    imageKitT.Kat:

imagetresalane:

I'm not in charge at all and didnt say I was... you just seemed awful concerned about people being rude earlier so I wanted to give you a heads up. And as it has been pointed out earlier... I've been here since you were in high school.

::lurking from TTGP::

KitT.Kat FTMFW!

Also lurking from TTGP.

Agreed. Yes 

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    I saw this, busted out laughing and DH looked at me like I had two heads. Hilarious. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Seriously, I dedicated a LOT of quality work time on that post.  That was my entertainment on a slow work day.  Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Bummer! I missed all the fun!!!

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)