Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Best socks?!

We got a TON of hand-me-downs for DS3 and most are onsie/pant outfits. IMO, I hate pants on babies! I prefer to  wear sleepers until they start walking, but I can't complain about free clothes! :)

So, since LO's feet aren't covered by a sleeper, what socks are known for 'staying put' on baby's feet? 

Re: Best socks?!

• Options
    Google "sock-ons" and buy a pair or two.  They can be used with any socks and they keep everything in place.  
  • Options
    we have the "sport socks" from Old Navy, and they stay put...though DS has chubby little calves that may help them stay on lol
    BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trumpette socks.  They are awesome!  A little pricey IMO, but worth not having the aggrivation of socks falling off all the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I buy the trumpettetoo socks at Target.  They are the only ones that stay on DS's feet (until he pulls them off of course).
    Shannon Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Robeez brand socks are the ONLY ones that stay on my kids' feet. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Options
    Target has socks that are a dollar a pair. They are really long and stay on well.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love Trumpettes.  She wore her 0-6 box until recently and they stay well.  But she has outgrown them so we tried knee high TrumpetteToos from Target - LOVE these & the regular TrumpetteToos from Target and these don't stay on as well.  Not as much elastic as the regular trumpettes.  I need to order more of the knee high ones as she is always taking her socks off. 
    3 failed IUIs, 1 successful IVF Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimage
  • Options
    imageMLF135:
    we have the "sport socks" from Old Navy, and they stay put...though DS has chubby little calves that may help them stay on lol
    This exactly.

• Options
    We use Trumpettes and love them.
  • Options
    I have Carters, Jumping Beans (at Kohls) Old Navy, and a couple other brands and I just ended up giving up.  He pulls them off no matter what I put on his feet :)

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    Robeez kick proof socks are the only ones that stay on!
    image imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Fruit of the Loom socks at Wal-Mart Target doesnt have them and they are in the little boys section by the underwear size 6-18 months!  They are THE BEST THINGS EVER!!  I promise 6.94 for a 10 pack.  They will say on for at least 24 hours without falling off and dont get linty or dirty looking.  They have a navy tow and heel a navy toe and heel and all white in the same pack
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageaecrowley22:
    Fruit of the Loom socks at Wal-Mart Target doesnt have them and they are in the little boys section by the underwear size 6-18 months!  They are THE BEST THINGS EVER!!  I promise 6.94 for a 10 pack.  They will say on for at least 24 hours without falling off and dont get linty or dirty looking.  They have a navy tow and heel a navy toe and heel and all white in the same pack

I have the girly version of these! They are wonderful and the low price makes them even better!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been on the hunt for some socks recently as well! I will have to look into some of these suggestions and see if any are the ankle type socks! We have all hand-me-downs' as well and I have 2 pair that are ankle socks! LO has very fat feet and ankles so the skinny, long cute socks do not stay on very well, but the gray and white ankle socks do! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"