Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Do you use plastic bottles or glass?

I have both, but I'm thinking glass is safer?

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
TTC our first miracle since November 2010
BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Do you use plastic bottles or glass?

• Plastic is fine as long as they are BPA free.  I have both as well.  I have the Medela plastic bottles that I use when I pump and I use them the most.  I also have glass bottles that I'll probably use when he's older.

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
    BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
    BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
    BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I use dr browns glass and absolutely love them. Granted DH gives him his night bottle, but he agrees. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Loading the player...
  • I use Dr Brown Glass bottles but pump into BPA free plastic ones. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use Born Free glass ones and I really like them.  I don't think glass is necessarily 'safer'. I chose them because we do not have a dishwasher and I think glass cleans nicer and lasts longer than plastic would.
  • I use sweet pea glass bottles and i love them granted he only gets a bottleevery now and then since im bf'ing. They also have little insulted zip up covers that go around them and make them soft. I also have the tommee tippeeplastic bottles but my LO likes the nipple on the glass ones better. (Dont know why as the plastic bottle nipple is shapped more like the breast)
  • Wow! I had no idea so many other people used glass, too! We use the Evenflo brand and have tried various nipples on them, settling with Dr. Brown's lately.
  • We use Dr Browns glass bottles. I didn't like how the plastic ones did in the dishwasher. I have the Medela PISA and can pump directly into them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"