February 2012 Moms

One day overdue- 90% effaced

Hello girls...well i'm still pregnant! Yesterday was my due date and nothing happened. I had my doctor's appt today and so far I have done great progress from last friday. I am still 1cm dilated but I am now 90 percent effaced.  Dr thinks i will give birth soon, she doesnt think i'll make it through the weekend. I hope it happens soon, i'm so anxious to meet my baby boy already.

She told me to eat fresh pineapple and to eat it within an hour. Walk a lot and bounce on a bouncy ball to help dilate faster.

anyone with me on this one?  

Re: One day overdue- 90% effaced

• Still pregnant too, but I have had such little process that I'm getting discouraged.  I had a round of Cytotec this morning and was STILL only 1 cm when they let me leave.  I have another round of Friday and will be induced Monday if my little girl hasn't made an appearance yet.  I'm so ready to be done and see her face!  Hope you go quick!  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • still here.  

I am 4 days overdue and went to the doctor Monday.  I go back tomorrow and hope for progress!

Until then I just keep walking and bouncing on my birthing ball.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I was 2cm yesterday and had my membranes stripped - nothing so far! I'm going on 6 days past when I had my 1st baby..... I know it will happen eventually but starting to get a bit anxious about induction even though they won't go there until I'm 2 weeks over (March 12th - aka forever away) unless my BPP indicates problems next Monday.
  • i'm 2 days past due but i've been 80% effaced since 36 weeks.  we had an ultrasound today to check the babies size, amniotic fluid, and heartbeat.  dr. says our little girl is "very comfortable" so she may stay put for a while longer....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"