July 2012 Moms

Cantaloupes, come out, come out, where ever you are!

Yeah!! We are officially half way done! I can't believe it.... So far my pregnancy has been happy and healthy! I feel very blessed. I have only gained 10lbs, and by everything that I am reading, that is a normal/average amount by 20 weeks.

Does anyone still feel you LO kicking very low? I get it there a lot, but I also get them higher too! I guess 10 inches from crown to toe is pretty big/long already!!

What is your favorite part of pregnancy so far, and what is your worst part of pregnancy so far?

I am loving to be able to feel my LO moving around inside of me!!

I hate tossing and turning all night because I can't sleep! (But totally worth it). Stick out tongue

Re: Cantaloupes, come out, come out, where ever you are!

• I've had a great pregnancy- I never had morning sickness and only had heartburn for roughly 2 weeks.  I guess the worst part was not knowing to take a stool softener and having one REALLY bad day on the floor and ending up with an enema.  

The best is definitely feeling him move.  Now that my husband can feel him, it makes going through this together even more fun.   

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • imageStokedWifey:

The best is definitely feeling him move.  Now that my husband can feel him, it makes going through this together even more fun.   

I totally agree. I can't wait until my DH can feel my LO move. He has felt it once or twice, but I can't wait until there is no doubt that he felt it. DH is so excited for that day to finally come!

• Loading the player...
  • I just remembered I'm not a cantaloupe anymore!  Holy cow, this pregnancy is FLYING BY.
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • I am feeling better then I did in the 1st trimester, I still get sick at least once a week (better then everyday). I am so glad I am half way through this pregnancy. We are closer to meet our LOs!!!!!

I feel him kicking really low.... I love it!!!

My favorite part is feeling him!! My least favorite part is/was morning sickness. 

Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah cantaloupe day! I can't believe it's already 20 weeks. I need to seriously get it in gear and start planning. I officially look extremely pregnant, stares and all. I have a very short torse and everything is out there for the world to see. I have gained about 7 pounds, but haven't weighed myself in over a week.

LO is getting more active. I wish I could feel it more throughout the day. My sister just laughs and says I should enjoy the fact that my sleep is currently uninterrupted. Soon enough!

Favorite part is feeling him/her moving around. Worst part? I don't know. Generally just feeling anxious about EVERYTHING.

A/S in 2 weeks (had some scheduling difficulty). I am super excited. We are going to find out the sex, but are going to keep it a secret from everyone else. I can't wait.

• It's such a relief to be halfway!

I also feel movement very low, and near my bellybutton.

Best part is definitely the movement.  I can't think of anything that could be better than that.

Worst is just the usual inability to get a full nights sleep.

EDIT:  The worst is how quick I lose my breath now!  And how unstable and stiff my joints feel.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have had heartburn ever since the nausea stopped...and I am on a script for it now...so life is better ;)  I was eating a sh*t ton of tums every day and night.  I am up about 12 lbs...and it seems to be coming on really fast right now...even though I still work out and eat right.  Oh well...

I feel random kicks all over, but more moving/shifting from side to side than kicks.  

I can't say what my favorite part is...even the bad parts have been ok...and I am having a lot of fun with the nursery and registry!

I got a mini snoogle, and that helps with sleep a little...although I drink a lot of water so I pee about 4 times a night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Time is certainly flying by! I still feel LO VERY LOW, but maybe once or twice up near my bellybutton. At my A/S last week  they said he was in the breech position, so feet are down, and I have a feeling he still is that way because I keep feeling weird kicking sensations INSIDE and downward, instead of out toward my abdomen. Weirdness!

Hmm.... best part for me is that I barely had any morning sickness, never threw up from it,  and it went away a week or so before the second trimester began. Also I have only gained about 4-5 pounds so far which my doc says it perfect for me, so I am definitely stoked on that! It's great to be finally showing and looking pregnant rather than 'blobby'. Haha!

Worst part..... I would say sleeping! It's already becoming a problem for me, I wake up with sore hips (even though I was ALWAYS a side-sleeper before pregnancy. AND, it doesn't seem to matter how early I stop drinking water, I still wake up at least twice to pee during the night.

Oh & I'm kinda dreading registering. I am not a shopper and I feel overwhelmed just thinking about this task. Wow, what kind of girl am I?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"