October 2011 Moms
Options

s/o flame post

Does anyone remember (back when we were pregnant) the post where someone said that they would never let their child play with plastic toys/toys with batteries? It may have been in an U/O post.  I just remembered she only wanted wooden toys and would never have a television.  Is this poster still around?

Re: s/o flame post

• Options
    I thought her name was roxy something or the other, but I could be wrong.  Definitely remember the post though.

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

imageProcrastinatingBride:
    I thought her name was roxy something or the other, but I could be wrong.  Definitely remember the post though.

Pretty sure her name was RoxyRoo or something like that. I followed her blog for some time. But I don't think I do anymore. Dang it.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedlast09:

imageProcrastinatingBride:

Pretty sure her name was RoxyRoo or something like that. I followed her blog for some time. But I don't think I do anymore. Dang it.  

Yes!  Roxyroodle?

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

• Options
    Not sure, but it definitely wasn't me...good thing too because my son looooves light up toys.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    there was a "Mrs.Duggar" on 3rd Tri  who was going to EBF but said she would "never nurse to sleep", i wonder how that worked out for her! 
    imageimage

• Options

imagechristiney06:
    there was a "Mrs.Duggar" on 3rd Tri  who was going to EBF but said she would "never nurse to sleep", i wonder how that worked out for her! 

BAHAHAHAHA. Not well, I'm sure. (As I nurse my baby to sleep.) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCate1234:
    Roxydoodle?  If I'm thinking about the correct poster, she was pretty melodramatic.  I haven't seen her in a long time.

Yes! I think you're right! I've been trying to find the post, but I'm not having any luck. 

• Options
    imagecrystalbaby:
    imageEloiseWeenieSkipperdee:

imageCate1234:
    Roxydoodle?  If I'm thinking about the correct poster, she was pretty melodramatic.  I haven't seen her in a long time.

Yes! I think you're right! I've been trying to find the post, but I'm not having any luck. 

Here it is. I bumped it up a little bit ago, but it's halfway down the page now.

You rock! I can't wait to get a good laugh again. 

• Options

Crystal, you know how dig up the most obscure stuff!  That board search feature at the bottom of the page never worked for me. 

It's amazing how we thought we knew all the answers before we actually had a child.  Reading responses from 2nd time moms is so true and humbling.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"