October 2012 Moms

I was gonna mow

the grass and weeds that are out of control just a little bit ago. It's already about 75 pushing 80 degrees outside and the sun is actually out, finally.

So I don't have an automatic start lawn mower. I pulled on the start string thingy, and pulled and pulled and primed the gas and pulled some more. I'm already out of breath, hot and sweaty and I decided I don't really give a crap about the tall grass and weeds... grow weeds grow!    yeesh.

Pregnancy Ticker image image boots badge

Re: I was gonna mow

• Wow, we just had a snow storm here and a bunch of schools/businesses are closed today.

Crazy.

I'll probably have to help DH shovel tonight Tongue Tied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Where do you live, I wanna move there!
  • Loading the player...
  • We got a giant snowstorm here, too! Everything is closed! brekaye, I'll trade you cities. You can come shovel for me up here in Michigan. :)
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • I'm in the Twin Cities. We didn't get hit as hard as the northern half of MN, but it was enough to royally fluck traffic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • imagebrekaye:

the grass and weeds that are out of control just a little bit ago. It's already about 75 pushing 80 degrees outside and the sun is actually out, finally.

So I don't have an automatic start lawn mower. I pulled on the start string thingy, and pulled and pulled and primed the gas and pulled some more. I'm already out of breath, hot and sweaty and I decided I don't really give a crap about the tall grass and weeds... grow weeds grow!    yeesh.

Sounds like you are here in houston! I would totally be down for a snowstorm right now

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebrekaye:

Sounds like you are here in houston! I would totally be down for a snowstorm right now

• Are weeds are out of control too, where do you live?
  • imageNerdHerder29:
    I'm in the Twin Cities. We didn't get hit as hard as the northern half of MN, but it was enough to royally fluck traffic.

I'm in the Twin Cities too. Luckily my DH is home today so everything should be shoved by the time I get home. I'll be stopping by the gym tonight for my workout.

• imageCraftyKayla:
    We got a giant snowstorm here, too! Everything is closed! brekaye, I'll trade you cities. You can come shovel for me up here in Michigan. :)

You gotta love Michigan weather. I am in Southwestern Michigan and it's about 60 degrees here and no snow at all like they predicted! It was 30 deg. yesterday and 60 today. Go figure!

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm in San Antonio. It's already hot here. I hate it! I want snow and cold. 
  • I need a like button...I would love to come shovel snow. I lived in Alaska for 3 years and that was one of my favorite chores...which is weird I know, but after growing up in the heat of the South (aka hell), I'll take shoveling snow any day!
  • Ha! We got almost a foot of snow last night, northern michigan. Gotta love it lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"