September 2011 Moms

Mommy brain is kicking my butt..

I have been out of my mind lately, I cannot remember things to save my life!

My latest accomplishment:

Today is payroll day, one of the guys was late getting to the office, I KNEW this, I said in my head, He isn't here yet, don't foget, and what did I do?

I freaking sent out payroll WITHOUT him on it. Holy cow..

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Mommy brain is kicking my butt..

• Oh no. Will you get in trouble?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I Was able to get a hold of the payroll clerk and she added it in. Woo!
    oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Awh, at least you were able to fix it!! I am so brutal lately too, the last two hair appoitments I have had the wrong day, and the last dr. appt that Cole had I made us six there for an hour because I was wrong about the time.. OOPS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagenortherngirl11:
    Awh, at least you were able to fix it!! I am so brutal lately too, the last two hair appoitments I have had the wrong day, and the last dr. appt that Cole had I made us six there for an hour because I was wrong about the time.. OOPS!

Uh oh! Thanks for reminding me, our dr appt is the 8th! I forgot to write it on the calendar.  

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I swear LO's doctor's appointment was at 11:30, but nope, it was at 11. I thought I was getting there early and showed up at 11:17. They told me I was going to have to reschedule, but the receptionist was merciful and talked to the nurse who let us in. (We live an hour away from the pedi's office, so that would have sucked!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageExpectantSteelerFan:

This isn't nearly as major, but I've had 2 instances lately.

1, dd was fussing a bit, and I knew she was going to spit up.  I set her down in the bouncy seat so that she'd spit up on her bib rather than on herself and me.  I turned around, said something to ds, heard dd fuss, picked up her saying "what's wrong?" and blah...spit up all over me.  I had forgotten why I put her down that quickly.

2.  I give dd pear juice for constipation.  It wasn't working a week ago, and I looked closely at the container and noticed I had gotten white grape instead of pear.  The next day I was at Target and though, Oh, I should get some pear juice.  Went to the aisle, picked it up, got home, and OMG I picked up white grape instead of pear again!

I got spit up in my mouth the other day.. Yuck!

Oh my gosh, your grape juice story cracked me up! I could see myself doing that, hope you like grape :p 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"