2nd Trimester

Why is it that you crave a food so bad.....

and then give in and eat it and then feel so disgusting afterwards? I wanted chinese SO bad today and had it for lunch and now I feel horrible for eating it.

BLAH!

Re: Why is it that you crave a food so bad.....

• I craved McDonalds breakfast sandwiches for about a week and gave in only twice. Now I could eat them, but don't crave them (Normally HATE McDonalds food and never go there). Luckily, this pg I've really just craved fruit like there is no tomorrow. I secretly wish for a person to come in and cut up a ton of fruit for me and put it in portion size containers :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Same! I ate Five Guys over the weekend and I ate the whole friggin burger (I have never in my life been able to finish a FG burger -they're so huge). It was kinda funny though because DH was expecting to finish my leftovers, and he walked in the room shocked that I consumed the whole thing (he, too, has never been able to finish one himself). All of this made me feel somewhat ashamed, especially because I wasn't even full. Embarrassed
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeclipselova4eva:
    I craved McDonalds breakfast sandwiches for about a week and gave in only twice. Now I could eat them, but don't crave them (Normally HATE McDonalds food and never go there). Luckily, this pg I've really just craved fruit like there is no tomorrow. I secretly wish for a person to come in and cut up a ton of fruit for me and put it in portion size containers :)

Smile

I do crave fruit and all that good stuff, too. With my twins I ate SO healthy. Probably because it was my 1st pregnancy and I was wanting to be as healthy as possible. Now, I still eat all the same stuff I did with them (fruit, cheese, yogurt, etc) but I also eat out more.

• I hear you! chinese always sounds good before you eat it...

my appetite is insane, its a real challenge to get full. I honestly dont know how I have only gained 5 lbs! I just cant stop eating!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have that problem or that I'm not satisfied. I'll want something and get so excited for it and then it'll be a let down. I wish I felt bad after filling my cookie craving - all that does is make me want another one. Definitely explains the 10lb gain at 19 weeks that I don't remember having last time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image090106:

and then give in and eat it and then feel so disgusting afterwards? I wanted chinese SO bad today and had it for lunch and now I feel horrible for eating it.

BLAH!

Yea I did the same thing today... Got the Chinese and now I just want to sleep it off ! lol

• I just finished eating special k with strawberries, alot of it, after eating 2 big salad pizza slices and grapes and hot chocolate for lunch..i can NOT get full lately ughhhh and now i feel guilty for eating so much! But when I crave it, i cant get it off my mind until i eat it!
  • I have been craving taco bell but have been avoiding a lot of cheese because it doesn't sit well sometimes.  If I am still feeling good next week and my doctor isn't concerned about my weight I am going to get a grilled stuffed burrito.  Yum!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ate a huge Calzone from this authentic Italian restaurant close to my house. I told myself that I wouldn't eat it all, but of course I did. I sat there feeling so ashamed, and 15 minutes later my stomach was growling again. I felt like a cow.
  • Oh my, I ate Chinese about a week ago and afterwards my stomach felt so gross, and just full of grease. The food was delicious, but super salty and nasty. I have to work on not giving in on my cravings. But if something sounds good, it is almost like anything else would make me sick. 
  • same here! (about cravings) but it was with thai food 
  • Of course we all know that we should be eating healthier because we're pregnant, but I think as women living in today's world we're kind of pre-programed to feel guilty any time we eat something that isn't fruit, lettuce, or granola. It's perfectly ok to indulge in cravings now and then, so long as you don't overdo it. Like most everything else, just keep it in moderation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"