March 2012 Moms

Baby Position ?

Ok, maybe this is a seriously stupid question, but

Is anyone else's LO sticking their head or bums waaaaay out? I mean, seriously out. Baby Jake kicks and wiggles and rolls all over the place and honestly, that stuff rarely hurts or bothers me. But he'll stick his little butt or head so far out of my "regular bump" that I have these CRAZY HUGE painful bulges. It's all I can do to keep breathing. And my belly looks insane! It happens alllll day long. 

Anyone else?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Baby Position ?

• Yes! This has been happening to me a ton lately so much so that while I was sitting at my desk today I had a coworker check it out while she was talking to me cause it caught me off guard. Its starting to hurt too! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup. My son drops it like it's hot on a regular basis, and now he has taken to backing it up about fifty times a day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup! Little miss does that ALL the time (in fact she's doing it right now lol). It looks so strange... she's my little alien haha. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • All the time and getting stronger day by day... at my last ultrasound the tech found his feet and was playing with them.. I guess he has ticklish feet because he slammed his ass into me Tongue Tied 

When it first started I thought he was actually laid the other way round..what I thought was his ass bulging out was actually him pushing out with feet and knees and getting his feet to his mouth... when he really gets going it looks like a hooker water bed .. haha.

A couple of nights ago he got under hubbys hand and pushed it out about 3 inches... totally freaky, I didn't think I could stretch that much Surprise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep! Knees, butt, hips and all. And he is VERY much in my rib cage, so the bulges are right under my boobs and are painful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep. Usually if I put my hand on her she'll relax a little and stretch out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"