Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Moved - new GTG Weds. 2/29

At the Playhouse Cafe, 10:00 a.m.

Hope to meet some of you (and your little ones) there!

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moved - new GTG Weds. 2/29

• Options
    Dumb question since I have never been to a GTG, how will we know who each other is?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesxyhrdrssr:
    Dumb question since I have never been to a GTG, how will we know who each other is?

I haven't either.  Well not with ladies that I haven't been FB friends with first.  There's a toddler area to the right when you walk in the door and a seating area by it where the local Le Leche League meets.  We could go there? 

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cool! Ill be the one wearing a Moby and chasing my other one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    See you all in the toddler area, then! I will be the one looking green with morning sickness.

• Options
    Not sure if we will be there right at 10a.  DD doesn't usually wake up until 9a!
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options
    We will be there!

• Options

Ladies, my apologies for missing it today!  I realized at about 9:15 that I had completely spaced out and forgotten I needed to make a couple dishes for an event at church today, and they needed to be ready by 12:30... instead of getting to come have fun w/ you all, I wound up dragging 2 kids to the grocery store in the pouring rain and then racing home to get everything ready. :( 

I'm so sorry for flaking.  Hope you all had fun & hopefully I can join in the next one!

• Options
    If y'all ever do anything on the weekend, let me know! I work FT, so the weekdays are out, but we're usually bumming around doing nothing on the weekends. :-)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imageThePastor'sWife:

Ladies, my apologies for missing it today!  I realized at about 9:15 that I had completely spaced out and forgotten I needed to make a couple dishes for an event at church today, and they needed to be ready by 12:30... instead of getting to come have fun w/ you all, I wound up dragging 2 kids to the grocery store in the pouring rain and then racing home to get everything ready. :( 

I'm so sorry for flaking.  Hope you all had fun & hopefully I can join in the next one!

We missed you - no worries, though. It was a miserable day in the rain, wasn't it?

We had fun and all agreed that we'd do it again.  

• Options

imageOhSewCrafty:
    If y'all ever do anything on the weekend, let me know! I work FT, so the weekdays are out, but we're usually bumming around doing nothing on the weekends. :-)

I am the opposite and work on weekends, so you should feel free to post your own GTG! I'm sure there are lots of working moms who would be up for it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"