Nurseries and Baby Gear

The Original TummyTub Baby Bath

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Tummy-Baby-Bath-Clear/dp/B000VS3C2E/ref=pd_sbs_ba_1

Has anyone used this? One of my nursing students recommended it and I'm so intrigued by it.  My husband said he'd go to Home Depot and get me a bucket and call it a day.....

From the reviews, it really looks like a good product, but I'd love to hear from any of you that have had first hand experience!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

Re: The Original TummyTub Baby Bath

• I've heard good things about it, but not for a newborn obviously. You have to wait until they can sit up on their own.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No but it looks cool. And it can be used from birth to 35lbs. My DS probably would have liked it.
  • Loading the player...
  • No...they are meant to be used from birth
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm with your DH.  Get a bucket and call it a day lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Well, to be fair it is designed for this purpose far more than a typical bucket.  The bottom is curved, it's harder to tip, and I'm sure other things...  BUT, I don't get it.  It's weird to me and I don't understand why one would use this over a tub that would last you a lot longer.  The best is when a baby realizes they can splash the water - you would never get that if you used a 'bucket'.
  • We have one and LOVE it!  We've used it since his umbilical stump fell off, it's actually great before they can sit up on their own because it supports them.  He can splash in it too.  Out of all our baby products this is the one I would recommend the most. My mom was nervous about it and bought him one of those reclining chair ones when she was here the week after he was born-he hated it!  His whole body was exposed and it was cold!  Put him in the 'bucket' and he's so happy!

imageimage"> 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"