July 2012 Moms
Options

Cravings....

So I have had a few cravings here and there, but nothing like today. Normally my cravings are like oh it would be nice to have some ice cream, but we don't have any so oh well. But today, I had to have Olga's! Nothing was satisfying my craving so I broke down and ordered from there 45 minutes ago. Now I am a happy camper. :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cravings....

• Options

nice!  good for you.

i'm obsessed with lemonade and mac & cheese right now.

and yes, ice cream never hurts ;)

Read about my journey through mommyhood -book on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/nomomjeans imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I honestly cannot get enough ice cream.... for the past few months it's been almost every night. Embarrassed Okay, not every night but like 4/7 nights.
    imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehellomommyhood:

nice!  good for you.

OMG! Exact same here! 'Simply Lemonade' and mac n' cheese is what Ive been living on. Funny!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What is Olga's?  Today I craved salt and vinegar chips and LOTS of broccoli, both fresh and steamed.   Strange combo but it worked.  
  • Options
    imagebluemommy:
    imagehellomommyhood:

nice!  good for you.

OMG! Exact same here! 'Simply Lemonade' and mac n' cheese is what Ive been living on. Funny!

CRAZY!  i seriously drank a whole bottle of the raspberry Simply lemondae the other day - my husband thinks i'm nuts... have you tried the lemonade from Chik Filet... a-maz-ing.

Read about my journey through mommyhood -book on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/nomomjeans imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't stop eating cereal-- and not the good, healthy Kashi cereal-- Lucky charms, Golden Grahams, etc. haha...at least it's not *that* bad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Olga's, it might be only in Michigan which is where I am from. But, it is basically a sandwich place that makes their own flat bread, and it is delicious. They also have the best broccoli soup I've ever had.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagebasil2008:
    I honestly cannot get enough ice cream.... for the past few months it's been almost every night. EmbarrassedOkay, not every night but like 4/7 nights.

Ice cream for me every night.  Embarrassed  I won't even tell you the amount of times I've been to Culvers this month.

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 17

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"