Cloth Diapering

Anyone else have an aversion to buying white CD's?

LOL! I know this is dumb, but I just can't bring myself to buy white CDs!! I love all of my bright, fun diapers and I just think white is so boring! There's someone local selling some BG AIO's size small...which I need and I never see anyone local selling stuff...but they're white and I just can't bring myself to buy them!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else have an aversion to buying white CD's?

• I want a couple of white diapers, but that's it. My sister suggested buying all white diapers to keep things simple, but that sounded way too boring. For a newborn stash I'd be more willing to go with white since a baby will be in them for such a short time.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • I can't buy white CD's either! I LOVE the prints and fun colors!! 
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed! I adore the cute colors and patterns. I have exactly 1 white diaper and that is ONLY for under the 2 dress outfits I have that are all white.

why be dull???  LOL 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have one white diaper. That's it. Bring on the prints!
  • I have a couple for under outfits in pictures but that's about it.  I wouldn't mind having more for a great price but I don't actively seek them out :) 
  • I only got 1, and that was only to do newborn pics in just his little diaper.  If you're going to spend that much on a diaper, it better be fun!

Anniversary

• I have 3 and have seriously considered selling them several times.  They are just so boring to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wait, isn't the whole point of CDing to have a baby in adorable, fluffy prints and colors on their bottom? :)
  • imagesayruh:
    Wait, isn't the whole point of CDing to have a baby in adorable, fluffy prints and colors on their bottom? :)

Right!?  :) 

• I have three white pockets that I use exclusively as overnight diapers.  This way, I can stuff them for nighttime in advance and know which ones to grab out of the pile.  Easy peasy.  Plus, I would get bummed "wasting" the cute prints/colors for bedtime.
  • I'm the same way and I know it's totally ridiculous. I have over 100 dipes (yes, also ridiculous) and not a single one of them are white.  I've never even considered buying a white diaper lol.  DH and I didn't decide to CD for cost so it's never been an issue and I just buy whatever I want.  I actually stay away from solids if I can - my FB's are solid but even my sbish are mostly duotones.  And again, like you, I've passed on some awesome deals because they were white or solids.  I will say that I love my solids for pictures though (we used a solid black for Halloween pictures and a solid red for Christmas).

I really think it's all just preference.  If I had more than one in dipes, it would probably be hard to keep track of what dipes were what sizes with my stash though lol

• imagesouthsideswedish:
    I have three white pockets that I use exclusively as overnight diapers.  This way, I can stuff them for nighttime in advance and know which ones to grab out of the pile.  Easy peasy.  Plus, I would get bummed "wasting" the cute prints/colors for bedtime.

I do the same thing!  Well, they're my three "sweet" BGs from the B2G1 sale.  Plus, I only use diaper cream at night with a liner, so I always know which diapers may need a little Dawn and a scrub.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have 1 white FB, but it is usually the first one I send to daycare, or the last one I reach for.  I recently bought a couple of the cream Flip covers during the B1G1 sale and I have seriously considered trying to dye one and see how it goes.  Too bad we are back in sposies and may be for quite a while due to repeat staph infections Sad

image'>image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"