November 2012 Moms

This may be weird.......

....but have any of you been a little scared to have sex since getting KU? I know I have! Its been like 5 days since the last time, I feel bad for DH :( I know its ok to have sex but, I can't help but be scared....
Married 5/31/10
DS 10/31/12
BFP 11/18/14
EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!

Re: This may be weird.......

• Omg thank you!  I've done the reading, I know it's safe, but still!  "Luckily" I've been sick since our BFP so H hasn't wanted to touch me for fear of being coughed or snotted on.  Maybe by the time I'm better I'll be less worried...or MS will have kicked in and the poor guy will have to keep waiting.  Regardless, you're not alone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not scared. I'm just bloated as fukc!

I'll probably...ahem....give him a hand tonight because he's been so patient with me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol, I informed my DH I was pregnant, we spent 45 minutes talking about it as I got ready to go to a work event. Apparently the dress I had on did it for him, or the idea that I was pregnant with his kid was a huge turn on. Either way, he can't keep his hands off of me. And I don't mind! I'm getting it in while I can. 
    "Oh for sh!ts sake."- my 84 year old grandma. Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagefuturemamabird:

I'm not scared. I'm just bloated as fukc!

I'll probably...ahem....give him a hand tonight because he's been so patient with me.

OMG I'm like f'ing Goodyear blimp right now!!

Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • With DS #1 I was scared at first but then I got over it.  Some women have huge sex drives when they are pregnant but for me that was not the case when I was pregnant before so I am sure it will be the same.

So all in all its alright to be scared, you will either get over it and become way horny and want sex all the time or else you will lose your sex drive. 

• You're totally not alone. I'm terrified to mess something up. Plus I've been really sick, my breasts hurt, and I'm bloated. DH doesn't mind though, he understands why. I hope the fear goes away soon though! Smile
    TTC #1 2009-2012. BFP IUI #2 Feb. 2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Not weird at all! I waited like a week after finding out I was pg and once we did it I was like ok I'm not sure what I was worried about that whole time. I think it's just a mental block I had!
  • YES!  Which is even funnier because I've been pregnant before (and had AWESOME pregnancy sex the entire time--seriously--some of the best sex of my life).  Right now I'm actually glad DH is sick because it's given me a free pass the past 5 nights!

I think I'm going to bite the bullet tonight.  Gonna be super-duper fun with my sore boobs and insane bloating, but whatever. 

• I think I would be interested if I wasnt on progesterone (vaginal supositories). I am hoping to try this weekend before my pm dose. I have already given DH a heads up that we might have to try this in the shower.

Ahhh, I had an amazing dream lastnight Embarrassed

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagefuturemamabird:

I'm not scared. I'm just bloated as fukc!

Oh man, so am I. But the biggest thing for me is the M/S. I am so nauseous that even thinking about the movement is making want to throw up.

• I've had OHSS so we have been banned from sex for the last 9 days.  I am finally starting to feel better so maybe in the next couple days DH will get lucky!

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• I am so f'ing crampy, I don't think that I could even try!  I am hoping that part goes away...  It is not sharp pains... just a steady dull ache!  Sucks!
    BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageBarooGirl:

I think I would be interested if I wasnt on progesterone (vaginal supositories). I am hoping to try this weekend before my pm dose. I have already given DH a heads up that we might have to try this in the shower.

Ahhh, I had an amazing dream lastnight Embarrassed

same here! stupid suppositories really ruin the mood. i have to take them 3x a day so it has pretty much killed my interest. thank god DH is very understanding. plus its our first pregnancy so i think we're both feeling overly cautious. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We haven't had sex either since we found out. I've given him 'a hand' but that is it.

I am so freakin' bloated too. I feel like I already look pregnant due to this insane bloating.

But yes. I need to give him some. Poor guy got so much last month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"