October 2012 Moms
Options

All I can do is laugh

Morning sickness hit me for the first time at work today. (I've had the all-day nausea for a few days, but never thrown up.) One of the tellers brought us all bacon, egg, and cheese, sandwiches for breakfast, I took one bite, and couldn't even swallow- had to run to the bathroom gagging and heave my guts out.  All the girls here know but still, it's humiliating gagging and wretching at work. (I am so thankful the janitorial staff keeps the toilets clean!)

Anyway, I finally recovered and was going to get some strawberry frozen yogurt for lunch at 11:30- this place always opens at 11, but today they decided not to open til 1, unannounced, so I wasn't able to get my yogurt-- normally, no big deal, today it made me cry, lol.

I am ready for the first trimester to be over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All I can do is laugh

• Options

oh no! Poor thing. Laughter really is the best way to handle it. 

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Amen sister. M/S can suck it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no! At least everyone around you knew.  This week, in particular ,I was reminded how much I disliked 1st trimester.
  • Options

I almost cried the other day when the cafe in my office building said they were out of tater tots. I must have looked REALLY upset because one of my older male coworkers went out to Dunkin Donuts and bought me some. I really felt like crap and it made me feel so much better!

I haven't puked yet but my nausea is obnoxious.

I'm Britt. Me 29 | MH 29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You poor thing!  I would have cried too! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"