April 2011 Moms
Options

Play Yard?

Does anyone have the Little Playzone with Lights and Sounds Play Yard?  After watching Andrew get into anything and everything today I am thinking we need some way to corral him safely.  I'd love to hear reviews if anyone has one of these (or something similar).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Play Yard?

• Options
    I have a play yard mainly because I have two crazy dogs and I don't want to have to worry about them with LO.  I don't have one with a gate that swings open, we have to step over ours to get inside.  Don't make the same mistake I did.  I highly suggest that you get one with a gate that swings open.  My husband and I have tripped a few times trying to step over it.
  • Options

imageJollyWife:
    I was looking at that same one!  It seems a little small, though.  The reviews suggest getting 2 rather than messing with the extension sets.

I read that, too.  I definitely want something big enough for him to move around in. I know if it's too small there is no way he will be content to play in it for any length of time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a very basic one, but I think it's bigger than the one you're looking at.  Harper hate, hate, hates being in it (unless DH or I are in it with her).  Tannah will play contentedly (after a brief initial spaz).  We generally use it for getting ready in the mornings or if we have to run out of the room and it's easier not to bring the girls.  I don't know that any of that information is very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"