Multiples

Formula Recommendations for Supplimenting Breast Milk

Hi,

My twins were born premature at 32 weeks.  I am breastfeeding, but suppliment with formula and Blake and Clarke are growing great. 

I am waiting on a call back from my pedi, but can any of the former premie moms recommend what formula you used for your little ones when they hit the 3 month mark.

Thanks!

Re: Formula Recommendations for Supplimenting Breast Milk

• Mine were born at 33w4d.  We used Enfamil AR because one/both had reflux at one point and then Neosure. 

At 10 months, one is still on Neosure and one switched to Similac Advanced.

I mixed all 3 formulas with BM / used while BF.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All of my girls were on Neosure from birth to 6-9 months (they all came off it at different times), and then started on Similac Advance.

Mine were on formula only though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We switched from EBF to Gerber gentle (orange and white can) without any problems. I mixed 50/50 for awhile and then eventually went to all formula. I really don't even think they noticed the switch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"