We have a big girl on our hands!! — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

We have a big girl on our hands!!

Our baby was close to 10 lbs at birth so I wasnt suprised at the news at our 9 month checkup....she is 23 lbs and 29 inches long...she also has 6 teeth!!

Doc said she is very proportional but will be a tall girl!

Re: We have a big girl on our hands!!

• Our doc said the same thing about DS. At his 9m apt he was the same as your LO. 23lbs and 29 inches. He said it puts him at 6'2" full grown. DH is 5'9" and I am 5'3" so he obviously didn't get that from us...my brothers are very tall though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a big boy too? 9lbs 1oz at birth. 23.14lbs and 30in at his 9 month appointment. He actually slimmed down some, at his 6 month appt. he was at 98% for height and weight, now he is at 90% for weight and 98% for height. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're in the big girl club, too! DD was 21lbs 9oz and 30" at her 9m checkup with 8 teeth. She has 11 teeth now...all four front, all four bottom, three molars and one more coming.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Another "big" baby here. 9 lbs 2 oz at birth. 20 lbs 4 oz and 29 inches at her 9 month appointment. I can't wait for her 12 month to see how much she has grown.

ETA: 8 teeth with 1 year molars coming soon. (Hopefully very soon.) 

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• We are also in the Big Girl Club, DD was 24 lbs & 30 1/4" tall at her 9 mo. checkup.  However, she currently has no teeth! 

• Wow DD was 24 lbs and 30" im sure shes bigger now! I love my big baby!
  • We have our 9 month appt Friday, but DS is 26.5 lbs and I think around 28in... Not sure about the geography though. He's my little chunker!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards