October 2011 Moms
Options

Noggin Nest users another ??

Hey ladies,

If you use the nogging nest when your LO is on their backs, can they still do things like roll to side to side or back to front? I want to get one for B because we still need to keep him off his left side as much as possible, but I still want him to be able to play on his back and roll because he likes it so much. Is this possible while using the noggin nest?

TIA

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Noggin Nest users another ??

• Options

We try to keep DD off of her back as much as possible, so we really only use the Noggin Nest while she's in her bouncy seat and car seat.

I think it would be a little tricky to roll back to front with the foam ring, but depending on your LO's neck not impossible. Unless you're going to be watching him every minute, though, I probably wouldn't recommend using it during rolling play time.

• Options
    Thanks! I am not too sure what to think about it, which is why I haven't bought it yet. I can't get them here so I have to order one in so I am trying to figure out exactly how it works. Thanks for the info!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We were like you and thought DD might need a helmet until her 4 month appointment, when pedi said things would even out.

I'm not sure if the Noggin Nest helped or not but I still try to use it during the times I mentioned. Although, most of the time spent on her back is when she is sleeping and she can't use it then.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"