Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C friday....in pain yesterday & today?

in so much pain now...like someone is squeezing my uterus...i can barely stand up straight or walk at a normal pace.  i'm going to call dr but they are still closed.

barely bled, until yesterday started a little

i had an emergencey d&c friday night (bec. of possible molar preg) and they did a 'freeze section' during surgery for pathology.  wondering if that has anything to do with it?

thanks for your input

i will delete this later bec. i think someone in real life follows me..ugh

Re: D&C friday....in pain yesterday & today?

• Defintely call the Dr.  I had no pain post-D&C.  They told me pain can be a sign of infection.  I hope that is not the case for you.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Had my D&C last Wednesday... worst pain was on Sunday.. I was actually doubled over with cramping pains. It went away. I attributed it to going back to work and doing a lot of lifting and moving. Call your doc to be sure but it sounds similar to what I had happen..
    "If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again." Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker Stick Baby Stick!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry you've been in so much pain! That's awful. Hope your dr can see you ASAP to help figure it out & get you the relief you need! 
  • thanks ladies, my dr got me in asap gave me exam and ultrasound...

also found out ironically my path report came in as i waslked into office and confirmed i had complete molar.  so my utures got so big from it that its just going back to size now, hence the pinching pain.

makes sense bec. my stomach blew up which i thought was so weird but apparently w. a molar it expands rapidly :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"