Multiples

so not really dilated...

or i should just have a male examine me every time.  i went in for my weekly internal - same doc usually bc i will only go to 2 out of the 5 in the practice - and first said "cervix is closed" but then after i was like "wait whope, this was a big deal this weekend in the ER" he prodded around and was like "a fingertip dilated - maybe a centimeter, that's it.".  and my cervix hadnt changed and still felt long.  i just feel better about it now, although the MFM was worried about it yesterday at all and my NST was great.

32 1/2 weeks and i just want to make it to 34.  ideally 37 but now i feel like i need to take it week by week, almost day by day with this gallbladder crap.

Re: so not really dilated...

• I know what you mean in hospital doctors were saying I was 4 almost 5 cm dialated (at 32 week) but my dr came of the 3rd day and said I wAs only 2.  I have t been. He ked since. Exause he doesn't want to stir anything up  it I've made it to 34 and a half now. I just want to avoid labor today through Sunday because my daughters. Irthday is Sunday. Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"