February 2012 Moms
Options

my boobs are now more high maintenance than me

Now that my milk is finally in (yay!), I am leaking all the time! From someone who hates bras and would prefer to run around without one if I could, I now have to wear a bra AND stuff them with nipple pads, lest my shirt becomes another victim to the milk monsters. Blah. However, can't complain much, i would rather have this problem then the alternative :)

Re: my boobs are now more high maintenance than me

• Options
    Haha. Yesterday I was at Target trying on clothes and I leaked all over the dressing room. Gross!!! I feel your pain! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    They won't leak like that all the time (unless you are really full and baby hasn't eaten - like overnight or something). It'll taper off and adjust to when baby eats.
    DD1 January, 2009
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When it first started happening, I was holding LO and thought she had peed on me somehow. When I looked, I realized I had only just boobed myself lol. I'm pumping now to help relieve it.
  • Options
    I'm like you - would rather go around in comfort. The day I first started leaking, I was bra-less, still in PJ's (had only been home from the hospital a few days) - and my FIL had just left from bringing us over some diapers. If he'd stuck around for 5 more minutes -- he would have had quite a scene!!! My shirt was soaked all the way down!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options

Same here. My milk just came in two days ago and it's messy... (Aria is 6 days old) Thank goodness for pumps...

My poor hubs is officially a nervous wreck around my naked boobs. Poor guy. He acts like they might be alien beings... :P 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options

I don't care about being pooped of peed on, but I freaking hate it when I soak myself with milk.

The other morning I got up to pee while J held the baby and I was pouring milk all over the floor of the bathroom! It was a mess.... Later he asked me how I got water all over the floor without taking a shower. Uhh, that's not water, my friend...Wink

Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • Options

I'm with you here. Boobie milk everywhere. Between that and the night sweats, I feel like a mess every morning. Thank god DH is great with him and is happy to give me as much time as I need to shower and clean up every morning. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    absolutely! i'm so grateful for the ability to feed my DD, but seriously - our laundry bill is going to be ridiculous! thank god i left my waterproof mattress on our bed! i feel like i'm being wrung out, literally!
  • Options
    I have leaked, especially at night, quite a few times, but yesterday was the first time I grabbed my boob to put it in DS' mouth and it squirted like a foot across the bed. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LilyPadz.com!!!

I discovered these yesterday at Target!  I was looking for something to help with chafing (I'd been using soft nursing pads but it was still uncomfortable). I also HATE wearing bras and with these you can go braless. They're only $20, reusable, and only need to be washed once a day.  I haven't had any problems with leaking with them either...a tiny bit might come out from under the pad when you peel it off for a feeding, but if you have a burp cloth ready to go you'll be fine! 

<3 Rachel <3 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"