July 2012 Moms

Back and hip pain?!?

Hi ladies!  20 weeks today and woke up with the most horrible lower back pain that went from my tailbone, across my hip and down one side of my groin.  Went to the doctor because it scared me, but she assured me that I'm just fine, baby's heartbeat sounds great, I'm just having GROWING pains.  I just didn't realize the growing part would be painful!  Am I alone??
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Back and hip pain?!?

• Nope. I've been having hip pain so bad I can't put weight on one leg or another for a few weeks now.

It comes and goes. 

• I feel you. I woke up this morning feeling like I had a major workout session yesterday.  My back hurts, my abdominals hurt, my hips hurt.  I'm hoping it passes because July's still way too far away.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My right hip has been achy when I wake up in the morning and then it goes away.  By the end of the day, my back is very sore.  I'm wondering if that has to do with my footwear choices (but don't tell MIL I said that).
    Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 17

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I seem to be all about the pelvic growing pain right now. It's the worst after I walk (which, as we don't have a car, is pretty damned often).
  • Welcome to the club!  I've been having significant lower back pain since week 19 and it's been a joy. <insert sarcasm>  At least the pain means that baby is growing big and strong. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Thank you all so much for the feedback!  Makes me feel so much better..well, mentally :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OMG, my back was hurting me so badly yesterday, I couldn't sit down at work for more than 10 minutes at a time.  It was awful!
    Shawnie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker img_0006
  • My lower back has been killing me, mostly when I'm at work in the afternoon and if I am walking around a store or something for longer than a few minutes. It sucks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"