Multiples
Options

Traveling with babies

When would you/did you feel comfortable traveling with your multiples for the first time? And how long would you/did you feel comfortable being gone for? I'm more referencing trips across state or farther. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Traveling with babies

• Options

We moved when DDs were 6 wks old from the SE to NY. We drove and split up the trip in 2 days. They did very well and slept most the way. I had DH with me to help.

When they were 9 months old, I did a solo car trip with them from NY to PA. Took about 9 hours (7 hrs normally) but it went better than I thought. I left super early in the a.m. so that they'd sleep a good stretch of it. We were only gone 2 nights and then made the same 9 hour trek back.

If you're ref. to flying with babies, I have only done that with either DH or my mother in tow with me to help out. I went to visit my parents when the girls were 5 months old (flew with DH there; returned with my mom). Any other times we've flown with them, we're usually gone a week or longer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That's a good question.  I'm due in early July, but will most likely be June.  We have a wedding to go to in Oct. in the midwest.  I live in Cali.  So we don't know what to do.  We're going to see how we do once they arrive.  My mom only lives 1.5 hrs away, so that's an option. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"