Stay at Home Moms

*~Ascar29~* Sleep training check-in :)

I'm not sure if it's even nap time for your lil one yet (which time zone are you in?) but Nolan just woke from his AM nap and I thought of you.

How did last night go? I can't remember if you said or not but are you having trouble with STTN or just naps?

Good luck today, I'll be checking in throughout the day to see how y'all are doing!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: *~Ascar29~* Sleep training check-in :)

• he sleeps through the night perfectly. This morning we a little hectic because we are getting a storm today and i had some errands that i HAD to do today.. so he took his 1st nap in the car. :/ However we are home now and he is just finishing up his lunch and then im going to put him down! Its been 3 hours since he woke up last. So we will see!
  • sorry! i didnt realize i was on this screen name! this is ascar29! ido12 is what i use for the knot!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageid012:
    sorry! i didnt realize i was on this screen name! this is ascar29! ido12 is what i use for the knot!

haha no problem, I figured it was you ;)

I bet being out helps him feel stimulated, I know it does for Nolan. And he seems to sleep better if we've left home and gotten outside. Good luck! Nolan only slept 48 minutes for his AM nap so he only made it 2 hours awake and I just put him down for his PM nap. Too bad I'm going to have to wake him up in an hour to go pick Emily up from Kindergarten. Sigh :(

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"