February 2012 Moms

animal stories

Share em if you got em! I have a 3 yr old schnauzer. One day dh used the bathroom, and dd was in her swing. (Bathroom faces room, so if you leave door open you can still see her). She started crying when he left. I was sleeping upstairs. My dog got so concerned that he ran upstairs to get me. He jumped up against the bed and growled to wake me up. I was already awake, but knew everything was ok and dh had dd under control. Well my dog was having none of that! When I didn't react, he reached out and scratched me in the face! That was something he'd never done before. I had to laugh because I appreciated how he just wanted dd to be taken care of. Looks like dd has a knight in shining armor dog :)

Re: animal stories

• My yorkie is like that too.  He always runs over to check on the baby if she is crying and sometimes growls at me if I'm not moving fast enough to help her lol.  BUT, he also will steal her pacifiers if I leave them where he can reach it.  I have had to make a few trips to the store for more.  Our other dog thinks that he just has more toys now and will steal them out of her play mat or off of her carseat.  Spoiled dogs lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My German Shepherd/Lab mix has turned into guard dog of the year since we brought Aria home. He barks like a mad man everytime someone comes in, and refuses to calm down or let anyone past him until the hubs or I tell him everything's ok. :) 

My shih-tzu, on the other hand... She's pouting... :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"