May 2012 Moms
Options

So.... stalking my registry

My sister told me my invites went out last week (side note I know all about my shower) but now I cannot stop stalking my registry.  Everyday I'm on there looking not like its changed overnight LOL

I just can't stop :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So.... stalking my registry

• Options

I can 100% relate LOL. I was stalking my registry before my invites even went out because I was still fine-tuning it, like a crazy lady haha, and then people had started getting me things (probably the people planning it, I'd assume) so I was totally psyched. Now that the invites went out (last week, also), I was hoping I'd be able to stop... but so far, I haven't been able to!!!

--Danielle :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

you are now with the majority of us haha...

I stalk mine probably twice a day lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageblueshamrock7:

I can 100% relate LOL. I was stalking my registry before my invites even went out because I was still fine-tuning it, like a crazy lady haha, and then people had started getting me things (probably the people planning it, I'd assume) so I was totally psyched. Now that the invites went out (last week, also), I was hoping I'd be able to stop... but so far, I haven't been able to!!!

Oh thank god I am not alone!  I complelely feel your pain :)

Hope you get all the good stuff you want

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I will start soon, you are not alone!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    I right there with you. I'm not sure if my invites have gone out yet but I can't wait to start getting stuff. Esp since a lot of the nursey stuff is on there and I want to get the room ready lol
    image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

ditto!

ours went out last week and def been full fledged stalking!  BUT in my defense... we did get a few gifts in the mail with no card or tag!  so once we found out who they were from I had to take them off registry as purchased!  LOL  or at least, this is what i told DH  haha 

• Options
    Haha I'm definitely way worse with stalking these registries than I ever was with my wedding registries.  I think its because I'm figuring what we dont get we are going to have to buy?  lol. I'm also concerned that I put too many of X on there and not enough Y, etc.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My shower is this weekend!  I can't wait - mostly because I haven't been allowed to buy anything myself until after the shower - I plan to SHOP next week for sure - saved up my coupons and everything!

My registry finally slowed down last week or so, I was able to stop stalking it as it neared the shower and I only feel a little guilty :)

~Nicole 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    same here.  our shower is the 10th and i've been stalking my registries daily.  looks like everyone is waiting til the last minute - which sucks, because the majority of our stuff is on amazon, not BRU.  i only did the BRU one for people who hate to shop online, but now i wish i hadn't done it at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are paddling the same boat girl! I stalk mine several times a day. Partly  because I work from home and it gives me something to do, and mostly just because I can't NOT look! my first shower is next weekend and I get giddy every time the "purchased" number changes Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"