2. The person who taught me:

3. The artist who created:

4. The politicians/activists who got _ passed

5.  The nurse that _ with LO

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I would like to thank....

• Options

1. The person who invented:  Cold and flu medicine - saved me this week

2. The person who taught me: to have a positive attitude and find the silver lining, it's coming in handy this week (thanks mom!)

3. The artist who created: photography.  So thankful that I can freeze time of my LO.

4. The politicians/activists who got women's voting rights passed

5.  The nurse that came to visit before we left, even though we weren't on her service. 

• Options

1. (inventor) air conditioning!!!

2. (Taught me) how to tan without having white spots under your chin, arm pits, and butt (thanks Sis).

3. (The artist) I think landscapers are artists in their own right. therfore I say the person who designs golf courses... some are simply breath taking to me.

4. (activists) No smoking in public places here in Colorado!

5. (The nurse) Barb. She called Bowen her boyfriend and Gave him extra special love in the NICU.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. the person who invented coffee makers

2. The person who taught me that I am as strong as I believe I am

3. The artist who created rock and roll (I'm looking at you chuck, you old perv)

4.  The politicians/activists who wrote the constitution, even if they didn't realize it at the time, laying groundwork for equal rights across the board.

5. The nurses in L&D during my unsuccessful four hours of pushing. They  were wonderful and after I finally got into my room with Q they all came in and hugged me. I will never forget them.

• Options
    imageEmpireMomof3:

1. The person who invented or more like shared that onesies can be pulled down also to avoid poop shampoo. 

2. The person who taught me to believe in god. 

3. The artist Mozart Bach Beethoven tchacovski (sp?). 

4. The politicians/activists who got _ passed  equal rights passed for women. 

5.  The nurse that _ with LO Kate that stayed late to deliver Lolo. She was a godsend. 

How did I not know this?  DD has had SO many apparently unnecessary poop shampoos :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"