January 2012 Moms

Anyone else's LO cry in their sleep?

DD will be passed out and just start wailing. It can last for 2-10 seconds, and her eyes never open. She's not in any pain that I can tell, and after the episode she is back to sleep for an extended period of time.

Anyone else seeing this with their LO? 

DD 1.18.2012

Re: Anyone else's LO cry in their sleep?

• Mine grunts and smacks her lips but no crying. She does have random loud bursts while awake. I think it's gas pain for her. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Yes DS will do the same thing. I've read that it's normal.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yep, Henry does it all the time.  He also grunts a lot.  He doesn't wake up from it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yup, he also makes a pitiful frowney face and pouts out that bottom lip and gives these heartbreaking little whimpers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS grunts and whines in his sleep - for upwards of half an hour at times. He also snores if he sleeps in his bouncy seat or swing.

My DD started really whining in her sleep when she started teething and will still randomly whine or cry out in her sleep and she's almost 16 months.

• I have Willow in the moby wrap right now and she is doing it.  She has been asleep for about 2 hours and I think this is a precursor to her waking up hungry.
  • My DS will laugh in his sleep and then cry the next minute.  It is so funny because he will chuckle and smile and then his smile will go to a pouty frown and then he will cry for few seconds.  I always wonder what he is dreaming about that could bring on such a wide range of emotion in a matter of minutes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"