September 2011 Moms

Have to share this strange story...

Morning ladies! I have an interesting story to share this morning.

DH and I picked Jack up from daycare last night after work and were standing there talking with the sitter when all of a sudden the 2-yo that she watches says "Mommy!" and runs to look out the window. We look out too, but no car. My sitter starts to say "Your mommy's not here yet" when lo and behold she pulls into the driveway.

It was so freaky, we all just stared at each other. Apparently this kid can see 10 seconds into the future!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have to share this strange story...

• Creepy!
  • Oh how weird! 
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • That is creepy! When I worked at daycare, a little boy would always start screaming "mommy here, mommy here" before she even entered the code to enter the building. The strange part, we were in the back room where he could NEVER see her until she turned the corner.  Maybe it is just a timing thing!

• I'm thinking maybe it's just a timing thing too? Although being able to see 10 seconds into the future would be a pretty nice superpower. 

No we're going to have to wait and see if he does it again. 

• I can't decide if it's creepy or sweet.
  • Maybe you pick up around the same time as the other Mom and her LO associates seeing you with getting picked up?

Maybe?  Either way, that's crazy!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"