Babies on the Brain

spider bite

Years ago I was bit by a spider on my arm near my elbow, and at the time it swelled up and looked really nasty. I have a scar from the fang marks still. Well last night I noticed my arm was bothering me and was little swollen where the scar is. Fast forward till now and it is so swollen, red, and splotchy it is about the size of a half dollar. Now please tell me wtf is going on? Why after over ten+ years is this acting up?

Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

Re: spider bite

• I say go have it looked at.  
  • I am when DH gets home so I dont have to take monster with me. For now I have a circle around it so I know if it starts spreading more.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"