May 2011 Moms
Options

Hey, everyone! Just dropping by...

I've done a lot more lurking than posting here the past few months, but I thought I'd drop by and show you all a picture of my sweetie.  :)  Violet turns 9 months old on Monday!  

All of your babies are super adorable, and I've loved watching them grow!

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.

Re: Hey, everyone! Just dropping by...

• Options
    She is a total cutie! Did you do the CD workshop where you work yet? I was curious to see how it went!
  • Options

imageSteph&Harry08:
    She is a total cutie! Did you do the CD workshop where you work yet? I was curious to see how it went!

I'm actually not doing a group workshop.  I'm doing a DVD session that our clients will watch as part of their parenting DVD series. They come in for an hour a week and watch videos and complete homework on pregnancy and parenting topics, and CDing will now be one of those topics!  

I'm also starting a diaper loan non-profit.  It's in the early stages, but I've received lots of donations from businesses and individuals!    

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOVE her!

Nice to see you too :)  

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    imagekacelle:

imageSteph&Harry08:

I'm actually not doing a group workshop.  I'm doing a DVD session that our clients will watch as part of their parenting DVD series. They come in for an hour a week and watch videos and complete homework on pregnancy and parenting topics, and CDing will now be one of those topics!  

I'm also starting a diaper loan non-profit.  It's in the early stages, but I've received lots of donations from businesses and individuals!    

That sounds absolutely wonderful! Would you send me some info on loan program? I might have a few CDs to donate.

• Options
    imageSteph&Harry08:
    imagekacelle:

imageSteph&Harry08:

That sounds absolutely wonderful! Would you send me some info on loan program? I might have a few CDs to donate.

PM me your e-mail address?  I'll send you the run-down of what I'm doing.  ;) 

• Options
    imagekacelle:
    imageSteph&Harry08:
    imagekacelle:

imageSteph&Harry08:

PM me your e-mail address?  I'll send you the run-down of what I'm doing.  ;) 

Done! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"