September 2011 Moms

Teen Mom 2 - faupanda where you at?

I'm watching it right now and its so sad! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom 2 - faupanda where you at?

• Uh oh.. Hope this nap takes so I can go watch it! :)
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagefaupanda:

The one with Dr. Drew and Chelsea and Leah?  Honestly, I was SO peeved watching it last night.  He just wants them all to get back together.  It doesn't matter how toxic they are.  

They did not show Adam in a good light, EVER.  Why would you promote Chelsea getting back together with him if he is that verbally abusive to her? He calls her stupid, stretched marked b*tch, said their daughter was a mistake.  How do you forget all of that?! Argh!

Andplusalso, how much friggin pain does Corey have to go through?  Leah only says she is in love with Corey once he's gone.  I truly feel sorry for him. 

<br> <br>

I agree with you completely! My heart breaks for Corey, you can tell he is just broken over the whole thing. What Leah did is wrong and she still doesn't seem to think so. It's just a sad situation. <br> <br>

Adam and Chelsea just need to be over with. The on and off of their relationship isn't good for anyone involved, especially aubree. I couldn't believe Dr. Drew wants then to work it out. In my eyes, that's not best for anyone.

• Loading the player...
  • I have always felt bad for Corey. He seems like he's a simple guy that just wants to provide for and love his wife and kids. Leah is going to really regret screwing up with him. I think he seemed so distant all season because Leah was pushing him away. He really seems like a good person.

Adam and Jo are both abusive IMO and have the ability to get physical if cameras were not rolling. Adam just loves to manipulate and Jo acts like everyone is beneath him.

• Train wreck is right!  The apple doesnt fall far from the tree tho... Janelle is a product of her environment... Barbara seem's like a fruit loop too (although I totally can appreciate how good of a job she's doing with raising Jase, and I heard Barbara's boyfriend left her recently for a Hooters waitress).

I am obsessed with this show... I actually think I need to go to meetings for it, and for Dance Moms.  :-(

• imagefaupanda:
    imageJKGymnast:

Train wreck is right!  The apple doesnt fall far from the tree tho... Janelle is a product of her environment... Barbara seem's like a fruit loop too (although I totally can appreciate how good of a job she's doing with raising Jase, and I heard Barbara's boyfriend left her recently for a Hooters waitress).

I am obsessed with this show... I actually think I need to go to meetings for it, and for Dance Moms.  :-(

I am obsessed too.  Did you see the baby talk episode and the unseen moments episode?  I loved those.  There were some very sweet moments! 

I saw it, and agree there were some really cute moments.  I kept thinking how weird it was thought that they fake turned on the tv before each segment.

And I completely agree about the whole Adam thing!  Dr Drew was so sympathetic towards him but he's been an a-hole the whole series, I don't get it.  I think he was right though, Randy was probably completely pissed off at the whole interview!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"