Georgia Babies

graco nautilus

hey ladies!  I remember a while back someone asking about the graco nautilus and someone asking if the "crotch strap" (for lack of a better term) was too short.  at the time I replied that ours was plenty long enough.  well we just bought another one, but bought a different color and the strap is SOOOO freaking short it is ridiculous and very annoying.  the original one we bought was the "bravo" and this new one we bought is the "beckett".  also the release mechanism is slightly different.  anyway, I have no idea why they are different but they are and I thought I would share for those in the market.

Re: graco nautilus

• Damn--I just bought the Beckett today for Alec.
  • That's good to know when we buy another one. We have the bravo as well for Bailey and haven't had issues with it even through he's tall for his age.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehthomas02:
    hey ladies!  I remember a while back someone asking about the graco nautilus and someone asking if the "crotch strap" (for lack of a better term) was too short.  at the time I replied that ours was plenty long enough.  well we just bought another one, but bought a different color and the strap is SOOOO freaking short it is ridiculous and very annoying.  the original one we bought was the "bravo" and this new one we bought is the "beckett".  also the release mechanism is slightly different.  anyway, I have no idea why they are different but they are and I thought I would share for those in the market.

Are you going to return the beckett one? If so let me know--Walmart has a bravo set 2 for $265  (let me know and we can split)

• If you're having trouble with a Graco product try contacting their customer service. I've always had good experiences with them.
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I didn't think I could return it since a) we no longer have the box and b) we've been using it for a week now.  but I will try calling graco, thanks for the tip!  kath, I'll email you.
  • I was really looking at this one since Target had it on sale this week. I've seen reviews on BRU on every single different version where someone says something about the crotch strap. It seems like it's a fluke thing whether you get one with a short strap or not.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • imagemrsd0907:
    I was really looking at this one since Target had it on sale this week. I've seen reviews on BRU on every single different version where someone says something about the crotch strap. It seems like it's a fluke thing whether you get one with a short strap or not.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"