LGBT Parenting

New...kind of!

Hello all!  We were on here a while back TTC.  We did conceive, and ended up losing our baby at 10 weeks.  It was really difficult for both of us, and we decided to wait a while before trying again. Looking back, I wish I would have stayed on the site and maybe talked out a bit of how I was feeling.   I am please to say I am happy, healthy and we are both very excited to start trying again!  We have a donor, and if all goes well, we are planning our first AI next month.  I am really excited to read the posts and get back involved with the site!  ALSO would love to chat or maybe 'keep up with/compare notes' with anyone who is also just starting to TTC! (but still love hearing from the couples who have already been there/done that as well!!)  Thanks!

Re: New...kind of!

• Welcome back! I am on/off depending on how busy life gets. I am currently expecting but just recently went through the donor/insem process. Just let me know if theres anything you want to chat about :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Welcome back and sorry for your loss.  There are several women here who are actively TTC (myself included) or about to start so you are in good company!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! I am sorry to hear about your loss and hope that your next cycle is the one!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Welcome back!

Im really sorry for your loss.

I'm pretty new to the site, but we start TTC next month as well!  :)  I am also very excited that so many of the members here are TTC too - it's nice that we don't have to go through this alone.  

*BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • Thanks all!  We look forward to many more chats :)
  • Welcome back and so very sorry for your loss :( 

We did a AI this month for me, we are on our 2WW.  N is pregnant with our 1st girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome back! I'm so sorry for your loss.

What method are you going to be using? Are you working with an RE?

We are just starting TTC as well. Working with an RE and started with monitored cycles with Clomid and the hCG trigger shot. I just ovulated on my own two days ago and am now waiting for my AF so I can get my CD1 blood work done. Using donor sperm from Fairfax. First IUI should be around the first week of April. Can hardly wait!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"