Babies: 3 - 6 Months

4 month shots

My LO had her shots today. She has been sleeping since 11:30, other than waking up a couple of times to cry and once to eat (exactly 4 hrs after her previous feeding). Does this sound normal? 

Re: 4 month shots

• I think every child is different but this sounds fine to me. Our LO likes to sleep and sleep when he gets his shots.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • It certainly can be. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Every baby is different but it sounds about right. When my daughter had her 4 month shots, she was happy and it didn't seem to bother her until she took a 4 hour nap and woke up screaming! She was in a lot of pain and I didn't even think to give her tylenol/acetominophine because she was fine after the shots. I gave her some medicine to help her pain and we also put her in a warm bath and that seemed to help a lot. If something doesn't seem right to you, call your pediatrician. That's what they're there for. I hope your daughter feels better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"