Breastfeeding
Options

Anyone's LO not interested in eating?

I am EPing for DD and she's just not interested in eating!  Yesterday she ate around 17oz and today she has only eaten 13oz by 8pm.  She seems perfectly happy and content but is just not interested in eating.  She just doesn't seem hungry and doesn't care to eat. I am getting frustrated because I'm already struggling to keep her weight up and she just keeps rejecting the milk.  The dietitian I've talked to wants me to add powdered formula to her bottles to add calories but that's no help if I can't even get her to drink the bottles.  I just want her to eat and grow!  Has anyone else been in this situation?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone's LO not interested in eating?

• Options
    At about 3.5 months until recently DD just didn't want to eat during the day.  I attribute it to her being so alert and learning so much.  I nurse when I'm with her, and she just won't have it during the day.  She wants to look around and smile at me!  She does make up for it at night though, and she does much better eating then since it's quiet and dark and she's sleepy.  I don't know if this is the same issue with your LO, but you may want to try feeding at night or when LO is drowsy to see if she will eat more willingly then!?  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"