December 2011 Moms

I could so get used to this(STTN)

We decided to try putting DS to bed earlier and he's slept 9-5 or 6 the last 3 nights...I'm loving it!

Re: I could so get used to this(STTN)

• Woo hoo! My LO also went to sleep at 9 for the first time (usually goes down around 12). DH had the bright idea to wake him to feed at 11 then just put him back down. This resulted in DS being up until 1:30 :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's awesome, I hope it continues!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • imageUAbride31007:
    Woo hoo! My LO also went to sleep at 9 for the first time (usually goes down around 12). DH had the bright idea to wake him to feed at 11 then just put him back down. This resulted in DS being up until 1:30 :(
    That's my biggest fear of trying a dreamfeed. That is SO my luck!!!

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Awesome! Enjoy the sleep, mama!
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Woohoo!  It's amazing what a few good nights sleep can do!! I need to try to figure out HOW to get DD to go to sleep earlier.  She sleeps great, but usually she won't go down until 11 at the earliest, and sometimes its as late as 1. 
    Angel Baby -EDD 6/10/11 m/c at 9w2d on 11/7/10 Our Early Christmas Gift - A Beautiful Baby Girl Born December 18, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thats great! My son usually gets his last bottle at 10p and then he's usually sleep by 1130p at the latest and sleeps until 6-7a. Some nights/mornings he wakes up at 4a and will suck his paci and fall back to sleep. So we're making progress too! :)
  • imagewilburpup:
    Woohoo!  It's amazing what a few good nights sleep can do!! I need to try to figure out HOW to get DD to go to sleep earlier.  She sleeps great, but usually she won't go down until 11 at the earliest, and sometimes its as late as 1. 
    DS would never go to sleep before 11 either and was ALWAYS up at 4,7,9 & 11. Since I got him to go down at 9:30 he wakes up once between 9pm & 9am...Its amazing lol
  • My daughter goes down at about 8:30, my husband does a dream feed bottle between 11 & 12 (it doesn't work if I try to nurse her - she doesn't eat enough) and then she sleeps until 5 or 6. I love this schedule and don't mind the 5:00 wake up at all. I know at some point this will stop working. I know she'll go through a growth spurt or a wakeful period, but for now I'm pretty darn happy. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"