July 2012 Moms
Options

I had another 1st.

So I had a pt come in to my office today that smelt of an ash tray 1st of all. She has earrings all the way up both ears, a ring on every finger and one in her nose and tattoos all over her arms and hands. I'm not aginst tattoos and such (I have 5 myself) it was just kind of funny cuz shes like 65 yrs old lol. So on top of my internal snickering I was also annoyed at the fact that she would not shut up and let me do my job but persisted to try to talk to me even when I had the phone up to my ear.

sooo after finally getting away from my desk long enough for her to shift her attention to a woman also sitting in the waiting room she just asks me from the waiting room "Miss....when is your baby due?" Ummmm...July. I hadn't had anybody notice yet and ask me anything so that was a first for me and honestly very excitng that she didn't think I was just fat lol After that I talked to her almost the whole time she sat there until the nurse came to take her to her room.

She may have been annoying but she certainly made my day!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I had another 1st.

• Options
    Lol - I thought the same thing happened to me when my hairdresser mentioned my baby last night - but it turned out that my mom had been in there earlier in the day, lol!  Congrats on being visibly pregnant!
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I know the ladies at the nail place were talking about my stomach...  ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't think I looked pregnant, but I when I told my hair stylist, she said, "I was waiting for you to say something!"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"