Babies on the Brain
Options

Just got Zumba on DVD

It arrived yesterday.

I'm excited to try it and now I just have to squeeze some time in to my day to do it.

Anyone ever done Zumba?

Re: Just got Zumba on DVD

• Options

I'm jealous.  Let me know how it goes.  I told DH he was lucky I got pregnant this cycle, because I told myself that when I started I was buying the kinect and Zumba because I would be depressed lol.

I plan on getting it after this one gets here.

• Options
    I've done Zumba classes and now have the Kinect for xbox game.  I like zumba, even though I cannot dance well.  The music is fun and it doesn't really feel like exercise.  I alternate with running and love my Zumba days!
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I took a class last fall & LOVED it.  Have fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I go to a class 3 days a week, and love it!  I have been doing it for almost a year now.  I dont think I would have the discipline to actually do it at home though... I need someone making me workout to do it lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I do Zumba classes at the gym 2-3x per week.  LOVE IT!!!  I run the other 3-4 days and while I am running mile after mile I miss zumba so much.  It is so much fun! :)

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"