August 2011 Moms
Options

Swim classes

I am starting mommy and me swim classes on Saturday.  I am excited about this and it was very cheap at the YMCA.  Has anyone ever tried this before?  What did you think?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swim classes

• Options

Haven't yet but want to sign up for the next round.  Our Y is not cheap..well at least I thought it was kinda high.  Hope you have tons of fun!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    I'm thinking about it closer to the summer. Have fun!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

My Blog - Taking You Home

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We started last week at the Y and it went really well.  The pool was a bit colder than I thought it would be, but he still had a fun time.  Enjoy :)
  • Options

This Saturday will be our 3rd week! It's so much fun, and totally zonks DD out! DH and I both got in with her last week, that was fun too.

Our YMCA was freakin expensive! We're going to my old high school that has an aquatic center, they don't even offer memberships, just classes.

Have fun, it's a blast!

• Options
    We have our first class Saturday....super excited (maybe it will wear her out enough that she wil sleep more than 3-4hours at a time that night :-) )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We start tomorrow!  I hope she loves it. 

Yup, pricey at our Y too! 

3 failed IUIs, 1 successful IVF Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimage
  • Options
    We don't do classes but we go swimming all the time.  We have since DD was like 6 weeks old.  DD loves it.  And I like watching her splash.  It's so much fun.
  • Options

We just went to our first class last night at the YMCA.  It was a lot of fun.  DD LOVES the water, however it was a little chilly (to me) I would say 5 out of the 8 babies were crying for a majority of the 1/2 hour :(  Avery enjoyed it though as far as I could tell..no crying. 

I think we will do the 8 weeks at the Y and then a music class or something similar again  for 8 weeks and then on and off between the two.  I feel like the swimming is really a "mommy and me" thing, as opposed to the music classes we attended where she interacted with the other babies as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"